The Partnership is hiring for the following positions:
- Energy Project Director – to manage the Weatherization Leveraged Partnerships Project, a long-running, federally-funded project that supports local Weatherization Assistance Programs with their initiatives to create energy-related partnerships that benefit families and communities with low income.
- Senior Associate, Whole Family Approach Initiatives – responsible for oversight of whole family approach training and technical assistance efforts and grant management.
- Senior Associate, Learning & Dissemination – responsible for project activities across a range of the Partnership’s grants and membership support activities, including the Learning Communities Resource Center (LCRC), Racial Equity, and fee-for-service trainings.
- Senior Associate, CARES CSBG Supplemental T/TA Project – responsible for project activities supporting accomplishment of deliverables associated with the CSBG CARES Supplemental T/TA Project.
- Program Associate, Membership & Administration (Membership Focus) – responsible for membership recruitment, retention, and database management. The Program Associate will also provide general membership and administration staffing support.
- Program Associate, Training & Technical Assistance – responsible for project activities across a range of the Partnership’s grants and membership support activities, including Human Capacity and Community Transformation Center of Excellence (HCCT COE), the Learning Communities Resource Center (LCRC), and feefor-service trainings.
- Program Assistant, Administration & Membership – performs activities in support of the entire agency and its staff. The Program Assistant will also assist with project activities across the Partnership’s grants.
Please send resume, cover letter, and writing samples (if applicable) to email@example.com.