The Partnership is hiring for the following positions:
- Senior Associate, Training & Technical Assistance – responsible for project activities across a range of the Partnership’s grants and membership support activities, including the Learning Communities Resource Center (LCRC), Organizational Standards Center on Excellence (OSCOE), and fee-for-service trainings.
- Senior Associate, Whole Family Approach Initiatives – responsible for oversight of whole family approach training and technical assistance efforts and grant management.
- Senior Associate, Communications & Branding – responsible for assisting us with our communications and branding efforts, with the goal of raising the visibility of the Community Action brand and the impact of our 1,000+ agencies across the country in fighting poverty.
- Program Associate, Technology & Dissemination – responsible for planning, implementing, and supporting the Partnership’s Learning Community Resource Center resources.
- Program Associate, Membership & Administration (Membership Focus) – responsible for membership recruitment, retention, and database management. The Program Associate will also provide general membership and administration staffing support.
- Program Assistant, Administration & Membership – performs activities in support of the entire agency and its staff. The Program Assistant will also assist with project activities across the Partnership’s grants.
- Program Assistant, CARES T/TA Project – performs activities in support of the CARES Project and its staff.
Please send resume, cover letter, and writing samples (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.