Wednesday, Dec 20, 2017
The time is now to join or renew your membership with the national Community Action Partnership!
It is essential that our Community Action movement stand, work, and advocate together. Your investment in a Partnership membership will up us to do just that. The Partnership’s work—in terms of training and technical assistance, up-to-date information-sharing, public education and advocacy, and supporting and promoting your results— helps to create strong agencies, highlight Community Action’s best practices, and raise the national visibility of our national Community Action movement.
As a member of the Community Action Partnership you will receive:
- Registration Discounts for the Management and Leadership Training Conference and Annual Convention.
- Access to Purchasing Point, a group purchasing network offering discounts on office equipment, shipping, business services, and more.
- Access to SafeLink Wireless’ Compensation Program for successful enrollments of cell phone users which generates additional revenue to support your agency.
- Access to the Nonprofit Risk Management Center and their online risk management assessment.
- Access to Experiential Learning Credits from the Springfield College School of Professional and Continuing Studies to help employees earn their undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Waived Administrative Fees from Mutual of America for retirement plans.
- Access to Irwin Siegel Agency and their assistance in securing competitive insurance bids.
- Access to Unemployment Services Trust as a possible savings alternative to paying state unemployment taxes and source for HR Advisors.